Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Happy Fathers Day.

I never knew my pa.

That's the way it is with us dogs.

My ma said pa was really good at jumping over fences.

Fence jumping is one of those attributes that us dogs prize most. The first dog instructed the humans to construct tall fences so that us dogs could evolve strong fence jumping skills.

With each generation, us dogs get better and better at fence jumping.

Good fence jumping skills are what a dog needs to breed.

We also need really big cute looking eyes so that we can convince humans to feed us after breeding ... but that's a different post.

Like my pa, I am really good at fence jumping. I made it out of yard with a 8 foot high fence (with a 6 foot high gate).

Anyway, I thought I'd stand on the porch and give a bark out to pa ... if you are within barking distance.

Love Coco.

No comments:

Post a Comment