Monday, November 22, 2010

A Test Turkey

This Thanksgiving, my human has been charged with the important task of cooking the Thanksgiving turkey for the extended pack.

Cooking the turkey is an important, but difficult task. Unfortunately, my human hasn't cooked a turkey in dog decades.

There are so many things that can go wrong with cooking the turkey, and if anything happens, Thanksgiving will be ruined ... utterly.

Realizing what's on the line, this little doggie has a wonderful idea.

The idea is a Test Turkey!

I think my human should cook a test turkey today.

The purpose of the test turkey is to hone up on turkey cooking skills.

My human is hesitant to cook a test turkey thinking the food might go to waste.

Well, this little doggie has an answer to that problem. I offer to eat it. I am such a wonderful little creature, that I promise to eat it even if my human makes a mistake cooking the turkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment