Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Zisc Disc in the Snout

Not to speak ill of the bipeds, but my human is somewhat of a dolt.

About a month ago, he lost my Frisbee!

I had to go like a whole month without a decent flying disc. The picture below shows my new Zisc Disc. Click on the picture for the full 1024px resolution.

Anyway, my human was all grumbly about how I am eating him out of house and home and asked that I write up a page of Dog Disc Reviews. I just started the page. I need to get the picture of my Floppy Disc and Flying Squirrel up online. I'll let you know when I'm finished.

I really like the feel of the Zisc Disc. The only problem is that the rim of the frisbee is too large and it keeps bouncing off my noses when I jump for a fetch.
Coco with a Zisc Disc

No comments:

Post a Comment