Sunday, January 3, 2010

Acaninism

It has come to my attention that a growing number of people doubt the existence of dog. Denying the existence of dog is called "acaninism."

As a dog, I find this a disturbing trend and thought I should blog about ways to prove the existence of dog. I list below several signs that dog exists:

  1. Dog barks.
  2. Dog bites.
  3. Dog nudges.
  4. Dog poops.

So, if you feel the gentle nudge of a snout while you are sitting their watching your TV or reading your book; it is a sign dog exists. If you hear barking and yipping sounds in the neighborhood at night; It is a sign that dog exists. If you step in something on a trail that reeks to high heavens, that poop my just be a manifestation of dog. If you feel a sharp pain on your ankle when you carelessly walk by the "Beware of Dog" post; it is a sign that dog exists.

My name is Coco. I am a dog. I approve this message, and I exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment